Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday Mornings Starting January 23, 2018:
- Cooking Class led by Becky Hebert. Starting 9:30am – 10:30am in Parlor.
- “The Power of Hospitality” by Chuck and Kathy Crismier led by Becky Hebert. Starting at 10:30am – 12:00pm. Meeting in the Parlor.
- Precepts – Ezekiel Part 2, chapters 33-48 led by Kelli Penick. Starting at 9:30am-11:30am. Meeting in room 142.
- “A Family Album: Biblical Snapshots for Unique Situations“ by Charles Swindoll led by Joy Bolin from 9:30am – 11:30am. Meeting in the East Center.
Thursday Evening Starting January 25, 2018:
- “Genesis Inductive Study” by Kay Arthur. Led by Meggan Edwards from 7:00pm – 9:00pm. Meeting in room 142.
- “Every Heart Restored” by Fred and Brenda Stoeker. Led by Ronda Louderman. from 7:00pm– 9:00pm. Meeting in room 141.
- “MomStrong International – starting with the book of John” by Heidi St.John. Led by Stephanie Coonce from 7:00pm – 9:00pm.
Sunday Afternoon Starting January 28, 2018:
- “Becoming MomStrong” by Heidi St. John. Led by Jennifer Philley from 4:00pm – 5:00pm. Meeting in room 209.